uTorrentDownload torrent files with high speed, create torrents and share
|Downloads:||Total: 167,519 | Last week: 9|
|Author:||Ludvig Strigeus | Homepage|
|Latest update:||June 17, 2014|
Watch uTorrent video preview
Written by Andrei David
Utorrent is a popular program used to download torrent files. Downloading through torrent technology will increase the speed because the file is split in multiple parts which are downloaded in parallel from multiple users who share them. Instead downloading from one source, you grab it from multiple sources and the speed is increasing significantly.
- add torrent file to download queue
- add torrent from an URL address
- Auto Shut Down (when downloads are complete)
- Stand By
- RSS downloader (entire the name in URL format and will get you fresh news)
- total uploaded
- total downloaded
- total ratio
- total running time
- number of files added
- program started (number)
- save in
- label for new torrents
- minimum interval
You can remove, pause, stop, move up or down the preferred or unwanted files when you are using Uttorent.
At Preferences you can choose the language (English is default, but there are many others available to select).
1. Display options:
- show current speed in the title bar
- show graphical progress bar
- show speed limits in the status bar
- put new downloads in a specific folder
- move completed downloads to a folder
- pre-allocate all files
3. Utorrent connection:
- setup the port used for the incoming connection (have Randomize option)
- randomize port at every start of the program
- enable MAP--PMP mapping
- add it to Windows Firewall Exception
- alternate upload rate when you are not downloading
- maximum download rate (kb/s);you can choose unlimited
- number of connection
- maximum number of connected peers per torrent
- number of upload slots per torrent
- protocol encryption
- set the ratio transfer
- scheduler setting on a table with days, were you can setup the upload or download rate.
7. Other options:
- store .torrent files in a specific folder
- move jobs finished in a local directory
- automatic loads .torrents in a folder
You can choose between different skins to customize colors and the interface.
uTorrent is an efficient and feature rich BitTorrent client for Windows sporting a very small footprint. It was designed to use as little cpu, memory read more..