Your PC is slowing down. Programs don't run as fast as they used to; it takes longer to boot up in the morning and sometimes it takes forever to shut down at the end of the day. Don't worry, you are not alone.
- Restore hard-drive space and protect your privacy by cleaning Internet history, cache, temporary files, Windows temp files, recent document list, find history, run history, *.CHK files, the recycle bin, additional garbage and much, much more.
- Scan dead shortcuts from your Start menu and Desktop. If it finds any shortcuts that point to files that do not exist, it will list them for you.
- Lets you delete or disable entries that automatically start on Windows startup. This pulls all entries from your Start Menu-Programs-Startup folder as well as from the registry.
- Define your own user defined items to remove (specified files or folders).
- Backup files to a ZIP file or proprietary file format. You can later restore individual files using the "Restore Wizard".
- Clean Directories and Internet Cache Files. Allows you to clean directories that usually have Temporary Files or cache files (Windows Temp Directory, Documents Folder, MS Internet Explorer Cache Directory and Netscape Cache Directory).
- Powerful file search. You can select to scan for files between a certain date, with some or all file attributes, with a certain size or with the contents of a file matching a user-defined text string.
- Remove files to Recycle Bin, zip them, move them to a folder or completely delete them!
- Scan multiple hard drives.