PDF417 is a multi-row, variable-length symbology offering high data capacity and error-correction capability. One PDF417 symbol is capable of encoding more than 1100 bytes, 1800 ASCII characters, or 2700 digits, depending on the selected data compaction mode. The SDK includes API [static library and dynamic library], ActiveX and ASP Compnent.
1. Create PDF417 barcode symbols from alpha/numerical text/binary.
2. Output barcode image with the formats such as BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG.
3. Render barcode images on any devices, and create device resolution dependent images.
4. Full controls of the bar code image styles, such as background color, bar color, image quality, rotation angle, x-dimension, captions, etc.
5. Chose four error correction levels according to the operating environment.
6. Supprt version 1 to version 8,each version has a different module configuration or number of modules.