NJStar Communicator allows user to input, read and print Chinese/Japanese/Korean (CJK) languages on normal English or western Windows. Its most useful for viewing CJK web pages, read/write CJK email and newsgroup discussions. The software also allow user to input CJK language into Microsoft Office, and support many CJK native language programs on English Windows.
- View CJK webpages, email and newsgroups with auto code detection;
- Support CJK applications/games on English Windows;
- Input CJK characters using various input methods (CJK IME included);
- Type CJK even if you dont know any input method - Using Radical Lookup;
- Output CJK codes automatically based on text being viewed;
- Supports Unicode CJK input directly into MS-Office 2000/XP/2003/2007 products;
- Provides a window based or command line Code Convertor for all CJK codes including Unicode; - Supports Internet Explorer 6 and 7, FireFox 1,2 and 3;
- Supports popular email programs such as Eudora, Outloook/Express etc;
- User-friendly interface. - Express Mail to send CJK message as GIF picture;
- New convertor to convert CJK text to GIF files.