Audio2VCD lets you change your audio files into the MPEG Audio format required by the VideoCDs (VCD and SVCD).Allows you to create AudioVCDs (more than 4 hours of music with CD quality one one CD-R disc, up to 12 hours with good quality), and multimedia VideoCDs with mixed audio files, pictures and videos.
- Unique feature: First audio converter to the MPEG Audio format required by VideoCDs (special format based on the MPEG 1 Audio Layer II)!
- Ability to convert to WAV, in addition to MPEG 1 Audio Layer II.
- Excellent digital quality
- Audio formats: The most popular audio formats are supported as input: MP3, WAV, OGG and WMA
- Supports batch conversion: Converts all your files at once. You just need to add the files you want to convert to Batch Conversion List and press the "Convert" button
- Supports Drag and Drop: Supports dragging and dropping files/folders from the File Explorer into the conversion list
- Supports Playback with its built-in player