HP Web Jetadmin is a simple, print and imaging peripheral management software instrument that helps optimize device utilization, control color costs, secure devices, and streamline supplies management by enabling remote configuration, proactive monitoring, security, troubleshooting, and reporting of printing and imaging devices.
- Right-click and drag-and-drop functionality make HP Web Jetadmin 10.0 facile to navigate, use, and organize.
- A new interface provides common task assistance and customizable task modules to save you time.
- Single Sign-on using existing Microsoft permissions makes access easy.
- Discovery and auto grouping of devices based upon Active Directory Services group.
- Role-based customization permit you to control what users see when they access HP Web Jetadmin 10.0. Efficient fleet management
- further ad hoc reports and customizable templates give you better insight into your print environment.
- rapidly performance moving from screen to screen.
- further device knowledge on a single screen an information-rich shape puts details about status, configuration, alerts, groups, capabilities, reports, supplies, and troubleshooting right at your fingertips simply accessible through a series of tabs.
- Includes further core capabilities than ever before. Functions that were once only accessible through plug-ins, like report generation, PC-Connected printer discovery, authentication management, device storage management, HP driver pre configuration, supplies management, and supplies ordering through HP SureSupply, are now core elements of HP Web Jetadmin. This change should allow for improved print environment assessment, enhanced supplies monitoring, and balanced printer deployment. Investment protection
- New migration instrument plug-in simplifies the transition from HP Web Jetadmin versions 7.8, 8.0, and 8.1 to version 10.0.
- IPsec and consolidated security settings help ensure a further secure print environment.
- Supports Microsoft Windows Vista Business Edition and Enterprise Edition as good as Vista-certified devices.
- HP Universal Print Driver is integrated into the ability to fend print queue creation and to update drivers.