AptDiff is a visual text/binary records comparison and merging utility for Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista. It is highly useful for software developers, web designers and other professionals. Full unicode support. This program displays two records side by side, highlighting the differences. Its clean and Easy.
* Compares directly from Windows Explorer.
* facile navigation through the differences.
* automatic detects document folder changes.
* Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
* Adjustable pane splitter with smooth synchronized scrolling.
* Synchronized horizontal and vertical scroll.
* Command Line Support.
* automatic move to the first difference when loading.
* Merge all for text comparison.
* Switch the comparison type between text and binary.
Key Features for Text Comparison
* Text records comparison.
* Navigation by differences within lines.
* Merges differences.
* Merges differences in selected text (new).
* Watching for changes outside AptDiff and reload the document folder if required. * Generates comparison reports in HTML.
* Full Unicode support.
* Unlimited undo and redo.
* Merge difference by double-clicking.
* Comparison options.
* Ability to delete difference from file. Key Features for Binary Comparison
* Binary records comparison(byte-by-byte).
* Navigation by differences within bytes.
* Unlimited document folder sizes(>4GB).