This download includes the HP Deskjet driver and software for Windows 2K, XP, XP-64, Vista and Vista 64. They are intended for IT Professionals who want a basic driver to use with their HP Deskjet. This release includes the following products: HP Deskjet F2100 series printer and HP Deskjet F4200 series printer.
1. Click the Download only button.
Important Note: Make sure the printer is Not connected to the computer before running the download file.
2. Click the Run button to begin the download.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to begin the installation process.
4. Click Finish.
5. Click This program installed correctly.
6. Connect the USB cable between the HP All-in-One device and the computer, then turn on the HP All-in-One device.
7. You may see messaging lower right corner of the screen indicating your product is being installed.
8. Your product should be ready to print.
*Digital image processing
*Makes one copy from original
*Copy speeds vary according to the complexity of the document and model
*Maximum copy enlargement ranging from 200-400% (depends on model)
*Maximum copy reduction ranging from 25-50% (depends on model)
*Image editor included
*Integrated Optical Character Recognition (OCR) software automatically converts scanned text to editable text (if installed)
*Scan speeds vary according to the complexity of the document
*TWAIN-compliant software interface
* Resolution: up to 1200 x 2400 ppi optical (depends on model); 19200 ppi enhanced (software)
*Color: 48-bit color, 8-bit grayscale (256 levels of gray)
* Maximum scan size from glass: 8.5 x 11.7 inches (21.59 x 29.718 cm)