This download includes the HP Deskjet driver and software for Windows 2K, XP, XP-64, Vista and Vista 64. They are intended for IT Professionals who want a basic driver to use with their HP Deskjet. This release includes the following products: HP Deskjet F2100 series printer and HP Deskjet F4200 series printer.
* Resolution: 1200 x 2400-dpi optical resolution.
* Color: 48-bit color, 256 grayscale (8-bit grade scale)
* Maximum scan size from the glass: Scan up to letter or A4
* Input tray capacity: Plain paper sheets: Up to 100 (20 lb. paper)
* Output tray capacity: Plain paper sheets: Up to 50 (20 lb. paper)
* Recommended operating temperature range: 15C to 30C (59F to 86F)
* Allowable operating temperature range: 10C to 35C (50F to 95F)
* Humidity: 15% to 80% RH non-condensing
* Non-operating (Storage) temperature range: 20C to 50C (4F to 122F)
* In the presence of high electromagnetic fields, it is possible the output from the HP All-in-One may be slightly distorted
* HP recommends using a USB cable less than or equal to 3 m (10 feet) in length to minimize injected noise due to potential high electromagnetic fields
Download and run the .exe file. First be sure to NOT connect pronter to your computer. During the installation or at the final, installation software will ask you to connect the printer through USB cable.
After final installation is good to restart your computer (if you cannot print a test paper).