DEGMA Audio Handler is an easy to use software utility that allows you to cut, merge, convert, rip and record.
- Cut multi pieces from the following supported formats to one file:
1. audio: mp3, wav, avi, the following are supposed to work(did not tested)AIFF, AU, GSM, MP2, QT, RMF
2. video(will not be shown or heared because it is not the program goal): AVI, MPEG-1, QT, H.261, H.263
- Merge many MP3(bit rate < 256) and WAV files into one file.
- Convert between many audio file types: mp3, ogg, aac(mp4, m4a), flac, wav.
- Record audio from microphone to wav file.
- Rip CDs to: mp3, ogg, aac(mp4, m4a), flac, wav.
- Play the following audio types: AIFF, AU, AVI, GSM, MIDI, MP2, MP3, QT, RMF, WAV.
- Many themes to choose from.
- English, French, and Dutch translations (You can make file like install dirlangEnglish.properties and translate the text after = to any language you want (UTF files not supported yet)