CloudBerry Explorer makes managing files in Amazon S3 easy. By providing an industry leading user interface (GUI) to Amazon S3 accounts, files, and buckets, CloudBerry Explorer lets you manage your files on cloud just as you would on your own local computer.
You are no longer limited to the classic data storage on your local drive(s). You can move files to Amazon S3 just as easily as managing them on your local drive(s).
- register and connect to any number of Amazon S3 accounts;
- work with any number of Amazon S3 accounts simultaneously;
- fast copy files between your S3 accounts;
- share buckets and files located on Amazon S3 with other users;
- create, browse, and delete S3 buckets;
- copy and move files between Amazon S3 and your local computer;
- set up file access permissions.With CloudBerry Explorer, Amazon S3 becomes an extension to your local storage.
What is new in version 220.127.116.11:
- added support for Private Content feature for CloudFront Streaming Distributions and Canned Access Policies.