wList is a tool that allows you to create a list of the files and subfolders of a given folder (directory). With one click, you can create a list of the contents of any CD/DVD/USB flash drive, or any hard disk. You can easily search through or print this list.
wList includes the functionality of the DOS dir and Unix ls commands. It supports file names which include Unicode characters.
* Easy, fast creation of file lists, which can be saved to a text file or the Windows clipboard.
* Searching for files of specific types (filtering), e.g. searching for music, pictures, documents, or films.
* It's possible to skip specified types of files.
* Customizable list style.
* Access any file or containing folder directly from the list.
* National character support (Unicode, UTF-8)