Graphical Analysis is a useful , reliable, inexpensive and easy-to-learn program for producing, analyzing, and printing graphs.It has been one of our most popular products for years and now it's even better! We have rewritten Graphical Analysis, adding new features and updating its look and capabilities.
- Create and print graphs, data tables, text, FFTs, and histograms.
- Perform automatic curve fits, and add models with adjustable parameters to your graphs
- Calculate statistics, tangents, integrals, and interpolations.
- There are several ways to input data into Graphical Analysis 3:
- Type the values into the data table.
- Import data collected on a TI graphing calculator using TI-GRAPH LINK cable or USB direct cable supplied with TI-84 or TI-89 Titanium calculators.
- Copy and paste data from another program (such as Microsoft Excel).
- Import data from a text file.