ACID Pro 7 software is a DAW powerhouse that combines full multi-track recording and mixing, MIDI sequencing, and legendary ACID looping functionality for a seamless music-creation and post-production environment.
More creative partner than production tool, ACID Pro 7 software inspires you like nothing else. With its Transparent Technology design, ACID Pro 7 software removes typical barriers to the creative workflow so you can effortlessly transform ideas into real results.
Professional Multitrack Recording
- For uncompromising 24-bit, 192 kHz sound quality production live or in studio, ACID Pro 7 software has an expanded set of features for maximum audio performance. Whether you're recording your band or creating MIDI-based studio sequences, ACID Pro 7 software is the optimal platform for reliable multitrack recording and production: on-the-fly punch in/out, unlimited tracks for audio and MIDI, control surface support, powerful plug-in processing, and 5.1 surround mixing.
Innovative Loop-Based Music Creation
- ACID Pro software has been the leader in loop-based music creation for nearly ten years. Version 7 has all of the core ACID Pro features: automatic pitch and tempo matching, real-time loop previewing, unlimited tracks, and our signature pick/paint/play interface. ACID Pro 7 software also includes over 3,000 Sony Sound Series loops and 1,000 MIDI files so you can start creating music right out of the box.
Comprehensive MIDI Support
- Experience unparalleled MIDI sequencing in ACID Pro 7 software, with real time MIDI processing and precise control over MIDI events. All note and controller data can be recorded and edited on the timeline as easily as audio tracks. Use track envelopes to automate and modify modulation, expression, or other types of MIDI controller data over time. Other features let you record multiple tracks of MIDI, apply real time MIDI quantization, perform filtering and processing, create and edit drum patterns, and step record. ACID Pro 7 also includes over 1,000 free MIDI files for music creation.
Superior Mixing and Editing
- ACID Pro 7 software has a dedicated mixing console for a flexible and efficient recording environment. Specify routing, assign audio effects, and use external effects processors with tracks and busses. ACID Pro 7 software also supports control surface automation and channel tracking for devices such as the Mackie Control and Frontier Design TranzPort. Its unique Beatmapper tool makes remixing easy, and the Chopper tool helps you create impressive drum fills, stutters, and DJ-style effects.
Professional Effects and Soft Synth Support
- Expand your sound palette with native support for VST instruments, as well as VST and DirectX audio plug-ins. Create resonant sweeps, dramatic fades, EQ changes and add effects with parameter automation. ReWire and ASIO support help you smoothly integrate ACID Pro 7 software with your existing studio.
Exclusive Quantization Tools
- Transform loops and MIDI tracks into fresh, new sounds with our exclusive Groove Mapping and Groove Cloning quantization tools. Change the groove of a track, apply different grooves to the same track, extract a groove from one file and apply it to another, or even create custom grooves.
Professional Workflow Features
- Maximize efficiency with folder tracks and cluster editing to drag, pitch-shift, cut, copy, and paste sections of loops. Use the Clip Pool to choose and arrange events to use in your compositions. Create dramatic or subtle tempo changes using new tempo curves. Deliver projects in nearly any format without leaving the ACID Pro 7 environment.
- ACID Pro 7 software now includes built-in interactive tutorials for step-by-step help. Work along with the tutorials from within your project so you can learn and create at the same time.
Free Loops and Samples