Periodic Table contains all the elements of the Periodic Table along with images of the elements in their natural state, as well as lots of other information and interactive displays.
The periodic table now comes in three versions. They all contain the same amount of information.
- Detailed information on each element
- Details of isotopes and allotropes
- Details of important compounds
- Details of reactions with water, air, halogens and acids
- Images for each element (300+ images in total) including valence and crystal stucture diagrams
- Glossary of terms
- Graphs of important element properties
- Biographies for the important scientists and element discoverers
- View the states of the elements at any temperature (from 0 - 6000k)
- XP style support
- Search through all content
- Electron shell diagrams of each element
- Atomic width diagram
- Element names and the majority of the applications buttons are now available in eight different languages.