Chromas displays the chromatogram files from Applied Biosystems and Amersham MegaBace automated sequencers, and files in the Staden SCF format. Chromas Lite will display a list of the peaks below the chromatogram, for genotyping files containing information about peaks.
- Opens SCF format chromatogram files created by ALF, Li-Cor, Visible Genetics OpenGene, Beckman CEQ 2000XL and CEQ 8000, and other sequencers.
- Save in SCF or Applied Biosystems format.
- Prints chromatogram with options to zoom or fit to one page.
- Exports sequences in plaint text or FASTA format.
- Copy the sequence to the clipboard in plain text or FASTA format for pasting into other applications.
- Reverse & complement the sequence and chromatogram.
- Search for sequences by exact matching or redundant codes.
- Opens chromatogram files from Applied Biosystems and Amersham MegaBace DNA sequencers.