Fonts++ was created to simplify fonts usage by allowing you to switch between two groups ("All TrueType Fonts" & "My Favorite Fonts"). You can determine which TrueType fonts are included (in addition to the core OS & web safe fonts) in the "My Favorite Fonts" groups.
In order to use Fonts++, you will simply need to choose the group you want to activate then the corresponding TrueType fonts will be available.
- Activate/Deactivate individual TrueType fonts using a Popup Menu.
- Easily (and quickly) Add/Remove Favorite TrueType fonts (Same popup menu)...can something be easy and NOT quick?
- One-click group switching (from the system-tray popup menu).
- Preview (via Character Map) w/keystroke info & copy-to-clipboard tool (WingDings anyone?...).
- Auto-Activate group on startup.
- Auto-Activate group on Window's shutdown