Is similar with Mario game, if you played. You need to jump and hit with head bricks which contain special items, in order to release and earn points.
Games controls are simple, use arrow keys to move and jump.
If doesn't run on your computer
This is an old game made for DOS operating system, is possible to not work on some computers with operating system newer than Windows XP . If doesn't start on your computer, you need to use a software that will make you able to play these DOS games.
1. download, install and run DOSBox software
2. download the game, extract archive, then copy the folder giana-sisters on disk C:\
3. Start DOSBox then type the command mount c c:\giana-sisters\
You should receive a confirmation: Drive C is mounted as local directory ..
5. Type c: and hit Enter
6. Type c:\>cd giana-sisters and hit Enter
6. Type giana.exe and hit Enter
The game should start. To play it fullscreen press Alt+Enter.
- classic style
- movement is too slow
The game is interesting, but i don't like that the character is moving too slow.