PDFapps PDF Manager helps manage, control and audit your PDF documents. It helps with the problem facing many content providers who publish using the PDF medium, like if you can create a report of all published PDFs, view status of private, confidential or sensitive information of that document, security policy settings.
- Instantly batch report on private metadata information that may have been left in PDFs.
- See the hidden data you never knew existed in your documents: Author, Creator, Producer, Title, Subject,Keywords
- Instantly report on the security permissions of your PDFs.
- See the PDFs that do not conform to your companies data security strategy: Encrypted , Tagged , Print Permission , Copy Permission , Change Permission , Add Notes Permission.
- Create customizable reports in the format you need:
HTML (for viewing in a browser)
XML (for database use)
CSV (for spreadsheet use)
RTF (for word processor use)
TEXT (for underlying raw data)