Free CD Ripper rips in high speed and good quality. It supports Free CDDB and ID3 tagging.
You can save CD tracks to CD-quality WAV files or encode them to OGG Vorbis or MP3 format.
* Powerful sound engine: With its powerful sound engine, Free CD Ripper extracts with high speed and quality. CD quality in wav file.
* Support 4 format: Free CD Ripper supports 3 popular format to output. Include Mp3,Wav,Ogg,Wma.
* Professional player: You can find the sound file saved path by directory, select the path you wanted, the available sound files under the path will show on the play list, then you can play what you wanted.
* Sound Equalizer: You can adjust the sound with five preset combinations of equalizer to enable you to set the sound quality to suit your taste and listening conditions.
* VBR Support: You can set the VBR Information to Mp3 file.
* Easy-to-use User-friendly Interface: Free CD Ripper is able to automatically set the applicationÂ´s parameters for the best possible performance. The default parameters work in most cases, but you can change them easily to best suit your needs.
* ID Tags Information Support: Free CD Ripper can set the ID Tags Information for 4 format audio file. * CD Play: Free CD Ripper can play CD tracks in main window.
* 14 Output type: You can save the output file in 14 ways.
* Convert 4 format audio file: It supports wav, mp3, wma, ogg these 4 kinds of popular audio frequency format, and it would not produce new medium files.
Audio File Converter
1. Convert audio files from a format to another
2. Supports ID3 and other format specific metadata
3. Input formats: MP2, MP3, WMA, Ogg Vorbis, MP4, M4A, AAC, 3GP, 3G2, FLAC, AU, AIFF, WAV, AVI, MPEG, WMV, MOV and Real Audio
4. Output Formats: MP2, MP3, Windows Media Audio, Ogg Vorbis, MP4, M4A, AAC, 3GP, 3G2, FLAC, WAV, AIFF, AU and AC3
Audio CD Burner
1. Supports all CD-recorders without a need to update the program when a new CD-recorder becomes available, all CD-recorder parameters are automatically detected!
2. Supports buffer underrun prevention technologies
3. Input formats: MP2, MP3, WMA, Ogg Vorbis, MP4, M4A, AAC, 3GP, 3G2, FLAC, AU, AIFF, WAV, AVI, MPEG, WMV, MOV