To Power On Monitor Just Press some key or move mouse a little. Use a desktop icon or a system tray icon or define a Hot Key (eg Ctrl+K , F12 etc). Trial Version does not have any Nagging Pop-ups. In case System Tray Icon is not required it can be removed using settings.
- whenever you do not need monitor to remain on and consume electricity.
- save power/electricity.
- use a desktop shortcut.
- to turn monitor on just move mouse a little or press some key on keyboard.
- lock workstation & power monitor off simultaneously
- add a scheduled action to shutdown / log off / restart computer after n minutes
- scheduled action has an option of brute as well, in which case any unsaved data will be lost(so do take extra care whenever using this option).