AMP WinOFF is an utility designed to schedule the shut down of Windows computers, with several shut down modes and fully configurable. A various number of settings are available.
- Shut down the computer at certain hour (e.g. at 12:00).
- Shut down the computer in several minutes (e.g. in 15 minutes).
- Shut down the computer when the CPU becomes idle.
- Several types of shut down (shut down, restart, log off, power off, suspend, hibernate and lock computer).
- Option for hang up the modem instead of doing a shut down.
- Option for set a password to protect the access to the configuration.
- Complete command line support for batch process.
- Option for capture the desktop and/or execute a program before the shut down.
- Option for run the program when starting Windows session, for daily programmed shut down.
- Immediate shut down and computer lock from the traybar icon menu.
- Option for show an alert window, which allow the cancellation of the shut down.
- Dual English/Spanish version.